Dak Karmayogi Login: The Indian government has launched the Dak Karmayogi e-learning platform from the postal service. Official Grameen Dak Karmayogi portal online registration website is also available for every trainee, and they can easily use this e-learning platform.
This powerful initiative has helped the online capacity-building program of the Grameen Dak Sevakto equip the civil services with the required knowledge and skills for creating a new India; the Government of India has also created a website, dakkaramyogi.gov.in registration, which is also a nationwide civil service capacity building initiative.
The government is also going to launch a new program which is known as Dak Karmayogi Program. Go to the official web address of the portal of Dak Karmayogi Login. They have developed this portal to enhance public servants’ online, technical, or e-learning skills.
Dak Karmayogi login portal 2023
Prime Minister Narendra Modi will initiate the launch of the Dak Karmayogi portal, and people who are interested in applying for this can do so by reading this thoroughly. We are offering information regarding the Dak Karmayogi registration process, and the central government will also start implementing this program.
Around 45 lakh government employees are working in Indian post offices across India. Post office employees can complete the Dak Karmayogi registration on its official website.
By enabling the trained to access uniform and standard-size training content online and in the hybrid campus mode, the portal seeks to enhance the capabilities of around four lahks rural Dak servants. And department employees can offer multiple G2C services efficiently and with high customer satisfaction.
When these students complete the final summative examination, the system-generated course completion certificate will automatically be delivered to the student’s registered email ID.
This site will let the class comment on each educational information and video, rate it, and generate ideas for future improvements.
Which candidates are eligible for Dak Karmayogi?
- Only government employees can apply for Dak karmayogi registration.
- Applicants should also have India as their permanent residence.
What are the documents needed for Dak Karmayogi E-learning registration?
- Email ID
- Phone number
- Aadhar card, PAN card, and other ID proof
- Office ID card, which will act as proof of residence
- Passport size photographs
- Residence certificate
- 12thmark sheet and 10thmark sheet
What are the objectives of the Dak Karmayogi portal?
- Karmayogi mission, a national civil service capacity building program.
- This event was introduced by the postal service in 2020.
- Indian prime minister has announced the latest schedule of the Karmayogi Yojana Mission.
- In addition to this, it will enable you to work harder and become more productive.
- This three-day e-learning program will also help you to learn online.
- E-learning platform Doc Karmayogi helps post office employees enhance their skills.
Also read: TNPDS Login
How can you log in to Dak Karmayogi?
- First, log in to the official ID of Dak Karmayogi.
- Now look for the sign-up on the home page and tap on it.
- Enter your employee ID, date of birth, email address, and mobile number. Along with this, enter the OTP for verification purposes.
- After that, hit sign in, and you can access the dashboard of Dak Karmayogi.