ESIC is Employee State Insurance Corporation. This scheme was introduced by former Prime Minister ‘Pandit Jawahar Lal Nehru’ on 24th February 1952.
The main aim of this scheme is to offer insurance security to central and state government employees.
ESIC gateway portal is an incredible online platform where government employees can easily log in and access multiple services.
Overview of ESIC Gateway
The Ministry of Labour & Employment, Govt of India, manages the ESIC scheme. The NIC is introduced as an ESIC gateway login portal for providing online services to government employees. Every state and central government employee can check essential details at their official portal, i.e. https://gateway.esic.in/. ESIC will also protect the integrity of the data along with the privacy of employees’ personal information.
What are the steps for ESIC employer login?
- First, visit the official website of ESIC at https://gateway.esic.in/opensso/UI/Login?realm=internal.
- Here you will see the login section on the employee portal of ESIC.
- You must enter your login ID and password on the login screen.
- Next, click on the login button, and you will reach the dashboard of gateway ESIC.
How can you reset the ESIC login password?
If you need to remember the ESIC password, here are the steps you need to follow.
- Initially, visit the official login page of ESIC.
- Now you have to click on forgot password tab.
- After this, a new page will appear on your screen where you must enter your login credentials and a captcha.
- Next, hit the submit button, and you will receive a password reset link on your registered email address or on your mobile number. You need to click on that link and follow the instructions displayed on the screen, and you will be successfully able to reset the password of ESIC.
ESIC gateway SSO login
- Initially, you have to visit the official website of ESIC Gateway.
- Now on the home page, you have to click on the SSO login option,
- A login page will appear on your screen where you have to fill in your ESIC SSO ID and password.
- After this, hit the login button.
- If the details you provided are correct, you will be able to access the portal of ESIC.
Insured person employee login
The website of ESIC offers two types of login i.e.
- Employee login – Employees who are not insured.
- Insured person login –This is for employees who want to claim insurance.
Below is the list of login portals available for ESIC login
- Lawyer Login
- ESIC staff/Pensioner login
- mEDU login
- Insured medical practitioner (IMP) login
- Insured person (IP) beneficiary login
- ESIC employee login
Also read: Abbott SIS Login
- How can an employee login to the ESIC portal?
You need to visit the official website to login into the official website of ESIC.
- What is the IP number of ESIC?
The unique insured person is assigned for each covered person to let them enjoy the benefits of ESIC.
- How can you know knew your ESIC username and password?
You can click on forgot password button to know the same.