GCU student portal is an online web portal developed and designed by Grand Canyon University. This portal helps the university’s students in multiple ways, like GCU student login, applying for leaves, checking due and fees, viewing grades and results, checking assignments, checking attendance, and much more.
On this portal, students can access many other services like online classes, tests, courses, Tutor Hunt, online libraries, university news, and more.
GCU student portal also helps to access three other portals like GCU faculty portal, GCU parents portal, and GCU student login.
All portals can be directly accessed from a single GCU portal, and you can also log in from it. Every new student will have an email address, user ID, and password.
GCU portal student highlights
|GCU student portal
|Grand Canyon University
|Mode of application
|Both online and offline mode
|All faculty, parents, and students
|To provide qualitative education via both offline and online modes
|Degreed and programs offered
|Certificate Doctoral Bachelor’s Master’s Bridge Post Master
Also read: WGU Student Portal Login
Student access – GCU student portal login
- To login to the GCU student portal, you need to visit the official website, i.e., gcuportal.gcu.edu
- Now you are on the home page of the GCU student portal, where you can see multiple options. You need to search for student access and then click on it.
- After clicking this option, a new page will open on the screen.
- Here you need to fill in your login credentials, i.e., username and password, and then click on the sign-in button.
How to do email and phone authentication of the GCU portal?
Phone authentication –First, click the Set it Up Now link, enter your mobile number, and click the call me or Text Me option. Next, you will receive a message in the message box and the authentication code. You need to enter this code and then click on verify button.
Email authentication –You need to click on the Set it up now option, enter your email ID, and then click on the email me button. You will get an email related to your authentication in your email. Then open and verify it.
How can you reset the password of the GCU portal student?
If you have forgotten the GCU login password, you can follow the steps below to reset it.
- First, visit the official website of the GCU student portal.
- After that, click on the student access button.
- You must enter the user ID and click on the next page option.
- After that, click on forgot my password link.
- Then a password reset page will open in front of you.
- Now fill user ID and captcha code, and click the following button.
- Now follow the options for the verification below
- Email my alternate email.
- Text my mobile phone.
- Call my mobile phone.
- You need to select the option from above, enter the required inputs, and then fill in the security code you received on your mobile number or email.
- Now a new page will open where you must create a new password.