My ACCESS online portal is developed by the Florida Department of Families and Children to help the residents of Florida by offering assistance and benefits.
If you own an online account, you can easily access your account 24 x 7 and then access all available services like application status, information regarding benefits, request for benefits, uploading your documents, etc.
ACCESS is for Automated Community Connection to Economic Self–Sufficiency, which is designed to determine the eligibility of families in Florida.
Every eligible family in Florida will get the required assistance via the Economic Self–Sufficiency Program for purchasing food and other house items. Getting medical assistance, refugee assistance, and cash assistance are other benefits that you can avail of via ACCESS.
What are the benefits of ACCESSFlorida login?
You can easily apply for the benefits of ACCESS without owning any online account. However, the account holder can enjoy many other additional benefits. Here are some of them.
- Submitting reviews to continue receiving benefits.
- Report changes.
- Requesting additional assistance.
- Check the account status and benefits summary.
- After the submission of your application, you can quickly check the status of the application.
- You can come back to your submitted application later.
- You can also save the application at each and every step.
- You can start and submit the application at any time via online mode.
Also read: MyAtriumHealth Login
How can you log in to the My ACCESS account?
The login process of My ACCESS is very simple, and below are the requirements which you need to fulfill before initiating the login process.
- A secure device having a working internet connection.
- The correct web address for the portal of My Access.
- Login credentials, i.e., username and password.
- Latest web browser.
Now you need to follow the login steps below.
- First, you have to visit the official web page on the website of My Florida
On the homepage itself, there are various useful links like
- Contact Us
- How to videos
- Receive email notifications
- Login or create your My ACCESS account
- Apply for benefits
- Am I eligible
- Now you have to click on the ‘login or create My ACCESS account’ to open the login page.
- After that, you must enter your user ID and password in the form and click the Sign In button to create the account.
How can you create a new Florida My Access account?
If you do not have an account, then you can easily create an online for receiving every type of service and benefit. The steps for the online signup process are below.
- First, visit the official website of My ACCESS.
- Now on the login page, you have to click on the ‘Create my access account’ link to open the online registration page.
- After that, fill out the registration form with the data like security questions, User ID & password, case information, personal information, etc.
- Now click on the next button, and your registration process is complete.