Since the beginning of PM Kisan Yojana, multiple farmers have benefited from it. There are still some farmers who have not supported this.
For this consideration, the government has extended the registration scheme for qualified farmers.
In the most fundamental sense, the program assists farmers with financial needs and agricultural functions and helps them meet their domestic requirements.
PM Kisan Registration 2023
PM Kisan’s new farmer registration can be done online, and any farmer can apply for it. So the eligible farmers who have not yet enrolled in the scheme have to do it before the last registration date.
In accordance with the program, qualified farmers will receive 6000 rupees annually in three instalments which are 2000 rupees each.
Additionally, the scheme has a grievance system where the voices of farmers can be heard.
Various non-eligible farmers have registered for the scheme, so the authorities have developed the e-KYC solution for verifying the legitimacy of the farmers and eliminating fraud registrations.
So, after e-KYC, most of the accounts got blocked as the goal was to help eligible and needy farmers.
Now the money given by the government under this scheme is always in the right hands.
Details of new farmer registration
|Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi (PM Kisan)
|The financial benefit to poor farmers
|Register time approval
|10 – 14 days
|Ministry of Agriculture and Farmer’s Welfare
|Rs. 6000/ per year
PM Kisan Registration Objectives
In India, around 75% of the population is involved in farming and other agricultural activities, which compiles the government to consider significant economic help for the farmers.
Additionally, to offer cash assistance, this program majorly focuses on enhancing the quality of life for the eligible farmers who produce food for the nation.
This program aids Indian farmers by increasing their independence and autonomy. Since the inception of this program, various farmers are benefited.
Key points and benefits of PM Kisan registration
- Farmers get 6000 Rs. In their bank annually.
- Only registered farmers will get the benefit of this scheme.
- Farmers from all states except West Bengal can apply for this program.
- Soon after Narendra Modi became PM, he established this scheme to assist farmers.
- Every farmer can utilize this scheme’s advantage to purchase food and seed for farming and for economic requirements.
- The scheme helps farmers to afford agricultural inputs for the crop help and the output.
- The plan defines a landholder farmer’sfamily as a husband and wife with a minor.
Eligibility of PM Kisan registration
You should meet below eligibility criteria.
- If someone in the family of a farmer holds constitutional posts, then you cannot get PM Kisan registration.
- Farmers who have very small or no land is eligible for this scheme.
- SC/ST/OBC farmers.
- Indian citizens
- Details of farmer’s land record.
- The annual income of a farmer’s family cannot be more than 6 Lakhs.
- If anyone from the farmer’s family works for the Indian government, then they will not be able to register on the portal.
- The eligible farmers should have their names registered with the Indian government’s official record data.
Also read: WB Ration Card Status
What are the documents needed for PM Kisan registration?
- SC/ST/OBC farmers should have cast certificates.
- Farmers must have mobile numbers, bank passbooks and aadhar cards.
- Records of farmers’ land on the landholding papers.
- Proper account passbook of the farmer.
How can you do PM Kisan registration online?
- For registration, you need to visit the official website mentioned above.
- Now there is a section titled ‘Farmer’s Corner’. You need to search for it and then click on it.
- After this, your farmer’s registration will open, and a new page will open in front of you.
- The form which is appeared should be filled with the correct details, and then click on generate OTP to validate your aadhar etc., details.
- After receiving the OTP, you need to continue with the registration process.
- Now enter all required information and then upload all required documents on the portal, and after this, hit the submit button.
- With this method, you can easily register for the PM Kisan Yojana and can get the benefit of the services offered by the Indian government.