Kerala Public Service Commission (PSC) is the organization running under the government of Kerala, which recruits eligible candidates for multiple posts in different services and departments of the state government of Kerala. This portal was officially launched in 2012, and after that, they have been recruiting candidates via online mode.
Candidates aged between 21 and 50 can easily apply for multiple vacancies via this portal. The portal of Kerala PSC is now open, and eligible candidates can apply for various posts depending on their qualifications.
Recruitment for multiple posts is done via the official website of Kerala PSC, i.e. https://thulasi.psc.kerala.gov.in.
Eligible candidates must log in to the portal to apply for the PSC vacancies.
The candidate who wishes to pursue government jobs in Kerala has to do the PSC one-time registration on the official portal.
What are the steps for login to the Kerala PSC Thulasi portal?
- First, visit the home page of Kerala Thulasi at https://thulasi.psc.kerala.gov.in.
- Now you must enter your user ID and password on the login page.
- After this, you need to enter case sensitive access code. Make sure not to make any mistakes while entering the access code.
- Finally, you need to click on the login option.
- Now a new web page having multiple options will appear on the screen where you have to click on the PSC Thulasi profile login to login into the Kerala PSC portal.
What are the features of Kerala PSC Thulasi?
Once you are successfully logged in to the profile of Kerala PSC Thulasi, then you can enjoy multiple information and features related to the job search. Some important features are
- Receiving notifications regarding new job opportunities.
- View exam results and schedules.
- Update personal information.
- View the status of the job applications.
What are the functions of Kerala PSC Thulasi?
The portal of Kerala PSC is responsible for conducting multiple exams and making appointments for numerous public service departments in Kerala. Some key functions are
- Monitoring the process of recruitment to ensure compliance with all rules & regulations.
- Offering equal opportunities for eligible candidates in the process of appointment.
- Making recommendations for appointments for multiple public service departments.
- Conducting multiple competitive exams to appoint candidates for numerous public service departments.
Also read: HDintranet Login
What are the various services offered by Kerala PSC?
The portal offers a vast range of services to the public, which include.
- Offering support and training to the candidates in the process of recruitment.
- Maintaining the database for eligible candidates for appointments for multiple public service departments.
- Offering assistance and guidance to the candidates in the process of recruitment.
- Offering information on multiple recruitment vacancies and processes.
- Conducting multiple exams for the appointment of candidates for numerous public service departments.
What are the benefits of Kerala PSC?
- Offering support and training to candidates in the process of recruitment.
- Maintaining a database of eligible candidates for appointments in multiple public service departments.
- Offering assistance and guidance to candidates in the process of recruitment.
- Offering equal opportunities for eligible candidates in the process of appointments.