Initiated by the government of West Bengal under the school education department, the Banglar Shiksha SMS portal or school management system is the online education portal where school administrators and teachers can log in to make a school database.
How can you log in to the SMS portal of Banglar Shiksha?
- First, visit the official portal ofBanglar Shiksha at https://school.banglarshiksha.gov.in/
- Now go to the homepage and then click on the login tab.
- After this, a screen will appear on your device where you have to select a role from the school along with the administrative option.
- Now you have to enter other information like the DISE code and login credentials.
- Next, you have to enter the CAPTCHA and then click on the login button.
The objective of Banglar Shiksha SMS
- Both headmasters and teachers can access the portal to check students’ academic progress. Apart from this, parents can also download its application to start receiving information.
- This is the latest initiative where faculty and staff can easily access real-time data.
- This portal contains all necessary information like attendance records, marks, progress reports, etc.
- This is a digital platform that facilitates real-time communication among students, teachers, along with departments. It simply aims to offer up-to-date information.
- It also permits teachers to upload study material, student progress reports, enter marks, etc.
- This aims to offer high–quality education and to improve the learning experience of students.
What are the features of the Banglar Shiksha SMS portal?
- The portal stores data for 1 lakh schools, 1.5 crore students, and 5 lakh teachers.
- This portal is under the guidance of the government.
- This free web-based platform offers educational facilities for teachers, students, and parents. It means you can easily update your child’s progress.
- This website was launched by Partha Chatterjee, who is the education minister of West Bengal state.
What are the eligibility criteria for the Banglar Shiksha SMS portal?
- Only school staff and education ministers can access this portal.
- The portal has separate options for students and staff.
- Every student can enroll in a government-sponsored institute and can gain access to this portal.
- Students who wish to gain access to this portal should select the student welfare online login option.
How can you create a school website on the Banglar Shiksha portal?
- First, you have to visit the official website at https://school.banglarshiksha.gov.in/
- Now you have to visit the homepage of this website and then scroll to the login area and then click on the login tab.
- Now you will be redirected to the new page where you have to choose the role and then enter details like a valid DISE code and login credentials.
- After this, you have to enter the correct CAPTCHA code and hit the login button.
- Now go to the school update option and then click on it and then enter the school ID as authorized by the department.
- To complete the login process, you need to select the Cret School website, and then you are done.
How can you get a unique ID for the Banglar Shiksha SMS portal?
- First, visit the official website.
- After this, scroll and then click the login button.
- Now select the school as your role and then fill in details like DISE code and login credentials. Make sure the details are accurate.
- After this, enter the CAPTCHA code and then click on the login button.
- Once you have logged in then, a new screen will display reflecting your unique ID either on the profile section or on the dashboard and also on the school update section.
Also read: GCCHub Login
How can you enter the marks in the Banglar Shiksha SMS portal?
- First, visit the official website, i.e., https://school.banglarshiksha.gov.in/sms/
- Now enter the login credentials, i.e., user ID, password, and DISE code.
- Once you are logged in, then, go to the dashboard section and search for evaluation, and then mark the entry.
- After this, select the class name and section along with the details which are asked on the portal.
- Now you have to enter each student’s marks and then finally click on the submit button.
- You can also save it for future evidence.