A welfare initiative known as Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan (SSA) aims to establish schools where no schools already exist. Additionally, to give quality foundation education to the students, SSA seeks to divert them in the digital direction.
The official website of SSA has a feature that permits you to track student attendance at school.
The portal also displays openness regarding accomplishments and objectives. The Gujarat State Department of Education has also launched the Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan.
With the help of its official website, i.e. www.ssagujarat.org, attendance can be tracked online. The students should register on its official portal to report academic days and record attendance.
The objective of SSA Gujarat
The main goal of the Gujarat government in making the online Hazari website is to spread awareness of SSAvia an online platform so that all data regarding student and teacher attendance will be made accessible on the platform for enhancing the educational system in the schools.
As a result, there will not be any issue with teacher attendance, and online mode transparency will be upheld.
Along with this SSA portal, qualified teachers from multiple schools will offer free educational services for the children of less fortunate households.
What are the benefits of SSA Gujarat?
Some key benefits are.
- The online portal was made to ensure transparency and respect educational standards throughout the entire process.
- The online attendance system also affects the number of students who graduate from high school and the calibre of the instructions.
- Students and teachers can both register their attendance online.
- With the help of well–known web applications, i.e. Gujarat online attendance, students and teachers can keep an eye on the attendance rates.
What are the services offered by SSA Gujarat?
Some services offered by SSA are
- Teacher training
- SSA Gujarat Child Tracking System
- Unit Test Mark Entry
- org aadhar wise
- Transport facility
- Migration monitoring system
- Teacher’s attendance
- Periodic assessment test
- Student Attendance
- Teacher report
- Attendance marking time
- Teacher attendance
- Online circular
- Gis mapping
- SSA Gujarat teacher profile
- Attendance of students
- SSA Gujarat online mark entry
- Student report
- Home education
- School monitoring app
Also read: GCCHub Login
What are the eligibility criteria for SSA Gujarat?
The only requirement is that you must be a resident of Gujarat.
What are the documents needed for SSA login?
- Resident certificate
- School ID
- Mobile number
- Aadhar card of the applicant
What are the steps to log in as a teacher?
Follow the below steps to log in as a teacher.
- Firstly go to the official website of SSA, i.e. at https://ssagujarat.org/
- Now a homepage will open on the screen; you need to click on the teacher portal tab.
- After this, a teacher master login page will appear on the screen.
- Here you need to enter the username and password you must have created during the registration process.
- Finally, you need to click on the sign-in button to log in to your registered account.
How can you download the SSA app?
- Firstly open Google Play Store and then search for SSA online attendance Gujarat.
- An application will open on the screen.
- Hit the install button located next to the app, and the app will download on your device.