My WGU student portal is a popular online portal that is developed and designed for students studying at the University of Western Governors. It offers various administrative and academic resources to students and also acts as a central hub where students can have access to every learning resource, career advice, academic support, library, study material, courses and much more.
This portal is a one–stop solution for every academic guidance. Students can view their grades, check their financial aid status, access career-related services and register for classes.
WGU is a private non-profit University operated online and offers undergraduate and graduate degree programs in multiple fields like healthcare, nursing, education, information technology and business.
This portal is a critical tool for the students offering them the resources they need to succeed in their academic pursuits.
How can you access the WGU student portal?
You can easily access the student account of WGU via the WGU mobile app or by visiting the official website of WGU website.
Here are the login requirements for the WGU student portal.
- The official web address of the WGU student website.
- Trusted device for accessing the portal of WGU portal.
- Secure web browsers like Microsoft Edge/Safari/Firefox/Google Chrome.
- Stable internet connection.
- Students should have registered for some course
- They should have their login credentials
Also read: SETWorks Login
How to log in to the WGU online student portal?
- First, visit the WGU login page at https://my.wgu.edu/
- After that, enter your username and password
- Now hit the sign-in button to access your account.
How can you recover your lost credentials?
If there is any issue a student faces while logging in to the student account, thenrecovery options are available on the official portal. Students can quickly recover their WGU account and can access that. You need to follow the below steps for the same.
How can you reset the password?
- Visit the WGU student login page.
- After that, click on forgot password link on the login page.
- On the password reset page, you need to enter your username and then press the next button.
- Now you will receive an email on your registered email ID and a password reset link there.
- You need to click on that link to reset the password.
How can you recover a student username?
- Visit the official login page of WGU.
- After that, click on the recover username link below the login form.
- On the next page, you must enter the email address you registered on the student account.
- Next, press the submit button, and your username will be sent to your email address.
Student portal of WGU
After login to the student portal, you will be redirected to the dashboard where you can find all the needed information like course information, academic information which you have enrolled in etc.
The three essential parts of the student dashboard are
- The bottom section of the homepage
- The first section of the home page
- Top section