IRDAI is the Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India. It is a government body with an official website, i.e., irdai.gov.in.
The process of PAN Lookup on the IRDAI portal is very easy to use. For this, you just need to check out the official website. On this portal, you must select the credentials you want to enter, i.e., your aadhar and PAN numbers.
After this selection, you must enter it, complete the CAPTCHA code, and hit submit button. Within a few seconds, your details will appear on your screen.
Main work done by PAN Lookup IRDAI Portal Login
IRDAI is made for the benefit of policyholders. The authority mainly deals with policy-related issues, and its main function is to ensure policies in India. The main three primary duties are to certify the insurance companies. Here they have to check each insurance company and their policies. They also work against protecting the policyholders’ interest and adjusting any kind of dispute related to policy.
How can you log in to the IRDA portal?
- First, visit the official website of IRDAI, i.e., irdai.gov.in
- You will see the login option, click on it, and the login page will appear.
- If you do not have an account on this government portal, you first need to register yourself here.
- After finishing the signup process, you will get your login credentials, i.e., username and password, which can be used to log in to the account of IRDAI.
- Now on the login page, enter these credentials, and your account dashboard of IRDAI will appear on your screen.
IRDAI PAN Lookup status check
- To check the status, you need to visit the official website of IRDAI.
- On this page, you need to select from options like the agent’s Aadhar ID or PAN ID.
- You need to enter one of these options and then enter the agent’s details.
- Now fill in the CAPTCHA code and then hit submit button.
- After submitting these details, you can see the required details on your screen.
- No page will appear where you can see information regarding
- License number
- Status changing date
- Status of agency
- Name of the department
- Agency code
- Insurance type
- Date of birth
- Agent Name
- Aadhar number
- Agent PAN number
Also read: TAFCOP Portal Login
E-services offered by IRDAI
- Securities Appellate Tribunal (SAT)
- Institute of Actuaries of India (IAI)
- CA institute
- Insurance Information Bureau of India (IIB)
- Competition Commission of India(CCI)
- RTI online
- Department of Financial Services(DFS)
- Ministry of Finance(MOF)
- Ministry of Corporate Affairs(MCA)
- Insolvency & Bankruptcy Board of India(IBBI)
- Reserve Bank of India(RBI)
- Securities and Exchange Board of India(SEBI)
- National Financial Reporting Authority(NFRA)
- Corporate agent login
- How can you complete the PAN Lookup IRDA login?
From the official website, you can complete the PAN Lookup IRDA login.
- How can you check the PAN Lookup status?
On the official website, you can easily check the PAN status. Go to the home page of the official website, and you can check the website status online.