Reliance Industry India’s largest company has created an online HRMS portal, RConnect. This amazing portal offers a series of services for their employees, like downloading salary slips and salary statements, updating personal information, applying for leave applications, viewing attendance data, and resetting passwords. It also permits a two-way communication platform between the employee and employer.
Reconnect has also proven beneficial, decreasing the time and effort needed to manage administrative tasks and enhancing company processes transparency.
How can you log in to Reconnect Portal?
The process of login into the Rconnect portal is very easy, and if you are a first-time user, then follow the below guide.
- Visit the official website of Rconnect at https://rconnect.ril.com/
- Now a login window will appear on the screen.
- You must enter your ID and password along with your employee code here.
- If you are a first-time user, then your default password will be R@YYYMMDD (your birth date).
- Now click on the login button, and you will be successfully redirected to the Reconnect portal.
- First-time users are recommended to change the password immediately for multiple security reasons.
- The new password which you are creating should contain a minimum of 6 and a maximum of 20 characters. It is recommended to include special symbols, upper case alphabets, lower case alphabets, and numbers in your password. It will help to make your password strong.
Login process details of Rconnect
If you are not a first-time user, then follow the below process.
- First, visit the website of Reconnect.
- Now on the homepage, find and click on the Rconnect login form.
- After that, enter your user ID and password for Rconnect and then hit the login button.
- Now you are successful in the Reconnect portal.
Rconnect login forgot password process.
If you have forgotten the password of, Rconnect, then you can easily reset it with the help of the below steps.
- Open the official website of
- Now hit unlock/reset password option located under the login field.
- Now a password reset page will appear in front of you that will showcase four options, i.e., account unlock, reset store/site ID, password reset, and account status.
- Click on the password reset option.
- Now a password reset window will appear in front of you; here, you need to enter the required details like date of birth, complete name, user ID, and much more.
- Once all the details are entered, you will receive an auto-generated email on the official email ID along with a new password. You will also receive a new password on your mobile number also.
- Refresh Reconnect official page and enter your phone number, user ID, official email ID, and password.
- You can enter your new password there when you see the option to log on.
- Now you have successfully reset your password, and in this way, you can change your password or reset your forgotten password.
Also read: Mi Lifestyle Login
How can you check the account status of the Reconnect portal?
If you want to check the account status of the portal, then follow the below process.
- Visit the official website of
- There, click on the reset/unlock password link.
- Not on the next page; you need to find various options.
- Here you must click on the ‘check your account status’ option.
- Now a new window will appear on the screen where you must enter your necessary details like user ID, first name, last name, and date of birth.
- After this, hit submit button.
- After submitting the entire details, your account status will appear on your device screen.
How can you download the salary slips from the Rconnect portal?
Follow the below steps to download your salary slip.
- First, visit the official portal of
- Now you must go to the login page located on the home screen.
- Here you need to use your user ID and password to login to the page.
- After successfully login to the portal, you can find the option of salary slip and click on that.
- Now a new page will appear where you need to select the month, year for which you need to download the salary slip.
- Now hit the download button for the chosen date, and your download documents will be available on your device.