You have landed at the right place if you are looking for a MyTowerHealth guide. Here I am going to provide every detail related to MyTowerHealth. First, let’s check out what MyTowerHealth is.
What is MyTowerHealth?
This secure patient web portal provides access to the electronic health record. It allows you to manage your health, view test and lab results, request prescription refills, pay bills, conduct virtual visits, communicate with the care team and much more. Now let’s check out the login requirements of MyTowerHealth.
What are the login requirements of MyTowerHealth?
To log in MyTowerHealth, you need to have below.
- Tablet/ smartphone/ laptop/ PC with proper internet access.
- The device should have an internet browser.
- You should have a valid login ID and password for MyTowerHealth.
- You should have a valid login web address of MyTowerHealth, i.e. MyTowerHealth.com
How can you log in to MyTowerHealth?
You must follow the simple steps below to log in to MyTowerHealth successfully.
- First, you have to go to the official website of MyTowerHealth, i.e. at mytowerheath.org.
- Now you have to enter the username and password of MyTowerHealth in the required fields.
- After that, you must click the sign-in button to access the account.
Once you hit the button, you can access the website and enjoy its features.
How can you reset the login password of MyTowerHealth?
Follow the below simple steps for successfully resetting the password on the portal of MyTowerHealth.
- First, you must go to the official website of MyTowerHealth, i.e. mytowerhealth.org.
- After this, you need to hit the forgot password button.
- Now enter the ZIP code, username and date of birth which is associated with your account.
- Next, you need to hit the continue button and follow the instructions which are displayed on the screen.
By following the instructions correctly, you can easily reset the password of MyTowerHealth and can enjoy access to MyTowerHealth.
Also read: Healthcenter21 Login
Login help for MyTowerHealth
If you need any login help for MyTowerHealth, you can contact their customer care team either by visiting the official website or by calling their help desk number at (484) 628 – 6924. These professionals will be happy to help you in solving any query.
How is MyTowerHealth used?
MyTowerHealth app is used to engage with patients and reach chronic disease goals like hypertension, diabetes, weight loss and much more.
Patients can also upload home electrocardiograms, blood pressure, blood sugar charts and much more so that doctors can easily monitor their progress.
With the help of this app, patients can also schedule virtual visits by booking an appointment. With these appointments, you can quickly eliminate transportation barriers.
Innovation in MyTowerHealth
The app will introduce a Fast Pass feature, which will allow patients to join waitlists and move appointments to a new date. They can even cancel the appointment online with the help of this app. The app is designed so that patients can avail medical benefits with great ease.